Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Grab Bag of Cool Things from a Weekend in NYC: Art, Architecture, DIY Decor, and Cuisine!




Howdy, Friends! Today I share some nifty stuff from my weekend in NYC to inspire you! 








This is part of the mural at Tu-Lu's Gluten-Free Bakery! I'm in love!

The decor in the Yaffa Cafe was quite eclectic.                                                                                   





While walking I saw this weathered gem. 


You know I love architecture! 





 I just love this view in Abe Lebewohl Park


This guy just made me happy! 


Ahh, now to the cool DIY part of this post! We stayed with my architecture student friend, and I just love how she decorated her apartment! So simple, clean, and DIY! 





 I'd seen this before, but it looks so cool in practice!


On Sunday, we brunched at Queens Comfort which had a very different type of decor than the Yaffa Cafe and my friend's apartment. 


This was the painting in the bathroom. 


Never had ice tea with brown sugar in it! I think I liked it! 


That's all for this week!

--Lael




No comments:

Post a Comment