Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments

Hi Everyone!

I'm back again to share this easy Christmas Ornament DIY. These take very little time and turn out really beautifully.

All you need is some patterned paper (I used this paper stack), string (I used green baker's twine), glue, and scissors. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the ornament shape, but you can hand cut the shape or use a circle cutter. I just happened to like this particular shape, it really doesn't matter - circles, hearts, stars - whatever you feel like cutting up! You need 5 different pieces of patterend paper, cut in the same shape. Essentially, you fold each piece in half and glue them together.


I followed this tutorial by Lori Whitlock and voila! A beautiful Christmas ornament to keep or gift!

*please ignore the last remnants of my paint splatter manicure - it's coming off before this post goes live, I swear!

Check out my other DIYs over at MixedMethod! Have fun crafting, and Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea! I will definitely try it!
    If you are interested, you can look at some other ideas og X-mass tree decoration at my blog:

    freelancemommyblog

    ReplyDelete