Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Gorgeous Wedding

The weekend before last, I went to a lovely wedding of two very close friends. I wanted to share some photos of the venue which was gorgeous. There's a reason the Elm's website calls the venue "a charming place for a party." Do check out the images on the site! A nice place for an intimate wedding. My "plus one" took the pictures below, which, I hope, give you a sense of what it was like to be there at night for a wedding. Unfortunately, I don't have any info on the art yet!

Unfortunately, there was quite a glare on this image, but I think it's pretty representative of the vintage pieces at the Elm. 



I absolutely love this piece. I'll have to find out more about this work.


I actually really like that the lamp obscures the bottom of this image. The lamp is a nice piece itself, and it sort of gives you a sense of the space and makes you feel like you're in a time past.


Until next week!

--Lael

No comments:

Post a Comment