Saturday, August 18, 2012

Inspiration: Origami

Hi again! Kim here! Today I thought I'd share some images and crafts that have inspired me this week. Hopefully you'll be inspired, too! With resources like Pinterest and Instagram, and tons of great crafty blogs at my fingertips, lately I've been piling up all sorts of inspirational photographs and projects. My list of DIY's grows longer and longer by the day. Here are a few great things I saw this week that got me thinkin' about foldin' some paper. I'm seriously thinking about making some origami roses to brighten up my desk at work!







1.// How cool are these origami clothes? Article found at Dezeen magazine. 2.// Origami Roses from bloomize. 3.// Origami Hana Rope Nexklace in Seafoam Green from Homako's etsy shop. 4.// Origami gift boxes from GoOrigami.5.// Origami Pendant from Origami Jewelry.


Check out MixedMethod for a themed inspiration post every Sunday!

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment