Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Scrapbooking Portable Storage

There are some lucky people that have the room in their house to have a designated area in their house for crafts and scrap booking. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people. I have all my scrap booking items in a bag that I pull out when I'm ready to do some scrap booking. It is very useful and does not take up a lot of space.

I had received this bag as a Christmas present from my husband. He knew that I have lots of scrap booking tools and stationary and no where to keep it all together. With this bag its easy for me to just pull it out when I have time. All I need to do is clear off my dining room table and get to work.





Another way to keep things organized within your bag is to get plastic envelopes or dividers. Most people use these to organize coupons but the use them to organize stickers, old invitations, announcements, etc.



These totes are also great to take on vacation or a weekend away. All your tools are available when you get that itch to scrapbook.

Below are some options of bag similar to the one I have. Prices vary depending on size. They could also be found at your local craft stores and super centers.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Olympia-Rolling-Shopper-Polka-Dot-Tote/19688385

http://www.walmart.com/ip/American-Tourister-Atmosphera-Black-Rolling-Tote/20469675

http://www.creativememories.com/Content/Shop/Product.aspx?pr=InspectOffering&s=642765&dpr=BrowseCategory&ds=/Hierarchy/Paper%20Scrapbooking/Organizers



No comments:

Post a Comment